Tuesday, June 29, 2010

God must be laughing at me. 6 '10






A funny thing happened at Hunting Island State Park. On our way into Hunting Island State Park BJ and I stopped at the Visitor Center . I was looking at some small prints of a panting of the park's campground showing some tents with a deer grazing in front of it. "Kinda romanticized isn't it? I've never seen a deer here", I snickered. "There could be", my husband, Bruce laughed. "If we have them on our golf course, they probably have them here."
  ( Above) Later in the day, while I was photographing a beach path to the campgrounds, a doe nonchalantly walked right in front of me and into the scrub beside the RV campground. I could hear God giggling.
( Below) Then later on I spied a whole herd of deer browsing around the tent campground. God must have been rolling on the ground in laughter. Bruce certainly was. Well At least II now know that I can  safely put some wildlife into my Park Series.

No comments: