Thursday, January 14, 2010

Snow on Twelve Oaks Drive Pawleys Plantation 1 '10

Turning my attention to the houses  in Pawleys Plantation I began snapping pictures of my neighborhood and of my neighbors homes.
 I started with the Hunt house at the end of our block.
 Its wooden lawn chairs looked oddly out of place on the snow covered ground.


The view west down my street was so different as to be disorientting

 Above is the end of the road between Suslas and Hunt's house
 Suslas House 108-4
Balde and Bowers Homes
Edwin's (Janet and Davids) home
My next door neighbor ( 108-1)

 Nemeth's
Dowling
Butler 85-4
Northwest corner of Twelve Oaks
 Even the photos of rear of the property looked like they were taken at the North pole.
I have a lot more pictures, but these are enough to show what the world looked like  on this beautiful winter morning.

No comments: