Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Isopod is coming ...eeeeek...... run! 8 '10

  Georgetown, SC * is about 10 miles South of us. It's a pretty little river town with a main street facing the river, and moss draped oaks lining its residential neighborhoods. It's soon to be over run by giant isopods ( that is sorta like a underwater sow bug)... or at least it will in the horror flick being filmed there. Locals are all a-twitter about being in a movie.   Bruce was really disappointed that he couldn't get the time off of work to try out as an extra.  And he was even more disappointed that I wouldn't haul my paintings down there to be part of the  a mayhem in the street  scene.  Not quite what I had in mind when I said my paintings could use more visibility
(Georgetown has been the scene for several previous movies, including The Patriot and The Notebook.)

No comments: