Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Kat in a Cage: 9 '18


Nooooooooo!
Ms. Kat likes to go on road trips, but she made it quite clear that she was not pleased about being confined to a cage for the evacuation.  

Seriously?
She used all her kitty wiles, including facial expressions and vocalizations to convince me to let her ride cage-free

But Mom, I didn't do anything, I'm innocent I tell you.
She continued to protest loudly for the first hour of the trip.

I am definitely going to report you to the SPCA.
 I pulled into a rest stop halfway through the trip and let her out ( on a leashed harness). She stood there scenting the air with a bewildered look on her face.  Once she realized she had no idea where we were, she resigned herself to the cage being the better than being lost and settled down for the remainder of the trip. 

No comments: