Saturday, August 17, 2019

Home again: 8 '19


I was pleased to find all my potted plants and bedding flowers had not only survived but thrived in my absence. Some of the sunflower plants are towering over my head, and a number of the zinnias are almost as tall. I asked Bruce to help me stake up some of the tallest plants lest they topple over from the weight of all their blooms.  Bruce is still suffering from post-vacation blues. So I cut  I cut armloads of bright flowers to cheer him up.
Bruce's Welcome home Bouquet.
 I have to admit, thinking about doing laundry, grocery shopping, or doctors appointments is not nearly as pleasant as thinking about going to Temple with family, or playing mini-golf with the grandkids. But for now, it is back to reality. and I, for one, am grateful we are still able to take trips like this.   So, for now, it's back to reality until we start planning our next trip.

No comments: